THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

This is the assignment when i've got the best mark that i haven't got at chemistry subject ~.~

Packaging Design Assignment. I've got 98 marks for this. haha Thanks Kyu (?)


Poster assignment, then i've got 95marks. ThanKyuu~

Photography assignment, i love this pict but i've only got 85marks for this..



And also one more again there is Procedur Photographs, but the resolution is 900px, i can't upload ryte now chingu. As Soon As Possible okay. Fyi, I've got 98marks for Procedur Photographs haha.

All of them are, art assignment. can i rewrite once or more again? ART..ART..ART..and AAARRRTTTT~
Why i can't get those almost absolute mark for chemistry subject? Whyyyy~ omona..what should i do? i need and i want those mark for my chemistry assessment ~.~ pray for me then, amin. Allah bless me :)

nb: Bukan berarti aku gak bersyukur lhoo.. Aku sangat bersyukur :))


0 tanggapan: